I can't cook - #1 Feta, Brocolli and Butternut Squash

Many posts a go, I claimed to try and get healthier for 2015.
I have lost more than a stone since I left Hereford. Through no form of dieting (gross), just through eating less and moving more.
Now, I have started trying to feed myself through a medium that isn't a microwave or James cooking for me.
Im not a vegetarian but i am a big lover of veggy dishes and accidentally came up with this concoction myself. I think its pretty good.
1/4 butternut squash
half a brocolli head
25g of feta
splash of balsamic vinegar
grind of pepper
I steamed the brocolli first.
If you chop the butternut squash up properly without the peel, like i didn't do, i imagine you could do them together.
I then balsamic vingered the brocolli up - well good and left the BNsquash plain.
I mixed it all up in a bowl and grinded some pepper on it then crumbled the feta on top.
It took me about 10 minutes to make and took me about 2 minutes to eat it.


I know some of my nearest and dearest are SW lovers so this will set you back 3 1/2 syns in total, which is just for the feta.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.