Housemate film night!

After a passionate discussion in the garden with Warren about our love for Disney films (and dinosaurs), we decided to watch a film that evening on his projector. It was a film id never seen before, something to do with fairies, evil oil and trees being chopped down, so i took his word for it as it sounded like the far away tree!

I went out for a " get my room looking like a room" trip number 2 and got some more life essentials like candles that smell like strawberry, i had a quick visit to tooting park that looks like this -



I also set off out to Holloway road for a band audition, and in true Sophie style, never found it. I informed the band mates, had a tantrum to myself over a hot chocolate in Starbucks at Kings Cross and made my way back home for house mate night.

We weren't very well prepared as it was a last minute thing. Warren had whatsapped me to tell me the only way we separate watching Disney films as kids to adults is alcohol. I obviously agree, but i was well behaved. Warren brought out some whiskey, Charles and Sarah joined us which was a lovely surprise and i put the kettle on.


The film was called - FernGully

It was pretty good, kind of like a Disney "avatar" and classic Disney romance too.
Short post here, but well worth remembering the night i got to hang out with my house mates for the first time!
Here are some pictures from our evening. We all bonded over how cold it was (our heating was broken)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.