NHM and Covent Garden.


I was suppose to meet Lauren at 12.30 for our London tour at Covent garden. Its a cool free tour that people do for tourists which Anooj had recommended to me and i was ready for it!
I couldnt find Lauren anywhere, and about 12:55, i resided to the fact we weren't going to make it. Little did i know, she was waiting for me on the other side of the station. 
WHY DO TUBE STATIONS NEED SO MANY EXITS!

We had a look around to find out where we were suppose to go for the tour, but come 1:10, we were thinking about food instead. So we had a wonder around Covent garden. It was really cool. There were market stands everywhere and i saw a bag one... NO ONE WAS THERE TO DRAG ME AWAY. I found one i loved for £20 and had to turn the blindest of eyes. My mum would be proud.

I heard some live music playing from somewhere, so i went to go and check it out. There was a super cool band playing outside one of the cafes. Giant bauballs hanging everywhere. They were dancing whilst playing and it was making everyone smile. I think ive lost the picture which is a bummer!

We made it to Mcdonalds and sat down on the steps to some street performances that were happening. I had an icecream and Lauren kicked off because that was desert before savory. Her and the Mcdonalds lady laughed at me.

We then went to the Natural History Museum and i got to go around the dinosaur section. It was so cool. There's an animatronic dinosaur and i definitely stood and looked at it for atleast 10 minutes despite the lady on the tanoy that repeats " please keep moving down the ramp". Dont put something so cool next to a ramp. Lauren is the queen of selfies, so we had some dinosaur ones, and im not going to lie, i got full on board. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.