Jack Flash - Stone Soup vl1

Jack Flash has been one of my favourite artists since the fateful day my friend Harry introduced me to Progression, his driving music at the time, whilst i was in the back of his car.

Robert Bradley, aka Jack Flash has been one artist to genuinely strike a chord with me. Last man standing gives me adrenaline to get out of bed even on the darkest of days.

From his real life heart felt lyrics to his groove you cant not move to, he has everything you could possibly want from music.

His new EP "Stone Soup v1" didn't disappoint. He's back and stronger than before. " Control" sticks out to me. Flash is far from light hearted with his combining of honest clever lyrics of genuine real world problems to raise real awareness with music that lingers in your brain long after its stopped on the player.

Facebook

Jack Flash Bandcamp

Jack Flash UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.