I can't cook #4 - Nutella cornflake truffles

I can't even.
I discovered these could infact be a thing when my lovely other half had bought me some nutella and stored it in the fridge.
I came to have my comforting nutella on toast and i couldn't even get it out of the jar without chipping it off and that my friends, was the beginning of how these were born.

You will need:
A jar of nutella
Cornflakes / rice crispies / cocopops or any just as good Aldi variety
Anything else you might want to add in to make it rocky road style like; marshmallows, raisins, craisins...

Put your cereal in a bowl and then mash it all up with the back of a spoon. Be careful not to get it everywhere because that's what i did.


Add nutella and fold it into the cereal of your choice. I also adopted the "smash it in there" technique which works just as well, if not better.


Add anything else you might want to put in and then put it in the fridge to stiffen a little. I would say about 15- 25 mins. You could read a magazine in that time.


Take out the mixture and then smoosh into little balls with your fingers and put them on plate in the fridge for a few hours - or overnight if you can hack it. Princess style plate is optional.


I wont be eating any of these tonight as i consumed half of the mixture licking it off a spoon.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.