I can't cook - Oreo stuffed cookie dough and chocolate brownie


Yes, you did read that right.

Upon my nightly ritual of looking at Instagram for about 5 minutes to see what recipes are there kicking about, I came across this on BuzzfeedFood. In nothing but a 30 second or so clip to show you how to make this freaking delight.


I roped my housemate who is a lover of all things chocolate into this plan, and decided this was our chosen goodie for our next "bake night"


You will need!

A ready to bake packet of cookie dough mix
A ready to bake packet of brownie
And biscuits of your choice

We used fake Oreos and Biscoff because of the new obsession I have with the Biscoff Krispy Kremes. Literally don't even bother trying one because that may or may not be your sole intake for the next week and a half.



We both separated the extremely hard work of adding a table spoon to our mixture.
It needed more than this but you guys will work it out

Cookie dough first, smoosh it around a baking pan as the bottom layer

Layer in the biscuits of your choice

Brownie smoosh on top

Literally done.

In the oven at 180c for 30 minutes, though I would check it occasionally if you have a mental oven.



WHY EVEN STOP THERE!
The possibilities are endless so maybe just see the cookie and brownie dough as the sandwich... what would you like your next filling to be?

There you go, you are welcome.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when you feel like sh*t.

When in Rome

I can't cook #2 - Herby tomato and cheddar pasta bake.